The Museum & Cultural Center at 5ive Points houses objects that tell the story of the Ocoee Region. Our unique facility makes for a memorable event or wedding venue, however, there are a few policies we must follow to ensure the safety of our facility and our collection:
- Down Payment: A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date. The deposit holds your rental and will be applied to your invoice.
- Alcohol: All events that are open to the public (i.e. not invitation-only) and are serving alcohol are required by law to have a Liquor by the Drink Special Occasion permit (contact the State of TN Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 423-634-6434). All events must have a licensed bartender with an ABC card and a Tennessee on Premise Server Permit. Bartenders must also show proof of insurance. Alcohol cannot be charged per drink.
- Security: A $50/hour security guard fee will be charged for any event in which alcoholic beverages are served. The museum will schedule and handle all security.
- Event Day: When scheduling an event on days when the museum is closed, an additional opening fee for the museum will be applied. Minimum 50 attendees.
- Decor: Open flame (candles, sparklers, or any type of fireworks) is prohibited for the safety and protection of our collection. Electric or battery operated candles may be used. No confetti of any type may be used. Any flowers or centerpieces must come from a licensed professional florist and cannot remain overnight. Live trees, branches, and/or plants are prohibited.
- Caterers/Vendors: Only caterers from the museum’s Approved Catering List can be used due to state regulations.
- Other: Please provide your own extension cords, power strips, etc. if they are needed for your event.
*****ALL EVENTS MUST END BY 11:00 PM*****