2023 Gala - Come Sail Away
Name: Come Sail Away Date: Saturday, January 14th, 2023 Time: 6:30pm to 11:00pm Featuring: Yacht Rock Monsters Dress: Yachting Attire or Cocktail Details: This is it! We are inviting you to
Name: Come Sail Away
Date: Saturday, January 14th, 2023
Time: 6:30pm to 11:00pm
Featuring: Yacht Rock Monsters
Dress: Yachting Attire or Cocktail
This is it! We are inviting you to set sail with us at this year’s gala “Come Sail Away” where we will be Reelin’ in the Years and Reminiscing about how far we’ve come at this Yacht Rock themed gala featuring Monsters of Yacht.
There are many reasons to invest in the Museum’s future and support our Annual Gala. We have exciting exhibits coming up, including a Howard Finster exhibit entitled “Finster’s Sacred Art”. We educate the children of our community via our 8 educational trunks and summer camps reaching 10,000 students annually. We are the home base of cultural and arts activity in our community; hosting art classes, concerts, and regional history-based programming, including Music Under the Stars, History Happy Hour, Coffee with a Curator, and our Guest Artist Series. We accomplish all of this with your support!
We invite you to join us as a sponsor on Saturday, January 14th, 2023, as we Ride Like the Wind into our futures.
Gala Auction Items:
- Viking Cruise – 1: Viking Cruise – Any 8 Day European River Voyage in 2023 for two people. See our website for more details on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Wine tasting for 20 – Wine tasting provided by RiverStone Wine Spirits Brew at the home of John and Margaret Sheehan with hors d’oeuvres provided by Impressions Catering and live music by Nathan Warner and Shawn Perkinson. Party to be held February 9th or 16th, 2023. Donated by John and Margaret Sheehan, RiverStone Wine Spirits Brew, Impressions Catering, Nathan Warner and Shawn Perkinson.
- Girls Night at the River – Enjoy a girl’s night out at Beverly and Mark Johnson’s river home. This outing begins early afternoon with appetizers & cocktails by the pool or river. You and your 7 guests can paddle board, kayak, swim or just relax on the beautiful Tennessee River. Later in the evening, a four-course meal will be served with a sunset boat cruise. The next morning, you & your guests will be treated to brunch, manicures, pedicures, & massages. Donated by Beverly and Mark Johnson
- Gala Portrait – Never forget tonight with this live painted portrait of the “Come Sail Away” gala by local artist, Ryan Snyder
- Cocktail Party for 50 – Enjoy a cocktail party in the Museum & Cultural Center at 5ive Points lobby or your home with your choice of caterer and music by September Song. Donated by Haskell Matheny and September Song
- Lost at Sea – Diamonds, Sapphires, Amethyst, and Pearls adorn these beautiful treasures donated by David Carroll. Look stunning in gold seashell earrings featuring diamond and sapphire embellishments, a multi-functional strand of pearls that can be worn as a single or double strand or a bracelet, and a regal vintage amethyst ring with inlaid diamonds set in gold.
- What the Angel Saw – Barbara Ensley was born in the United States but spent most of her childhood in the beautiful county of Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa. When she moved back permanently, she decided to make Tennessee her home and met the love of her life while going to school for Art in Chattanooga. Barbara’s influences are: art nature, reading, travel, poetry, sacred texts, going to galleries, color, meditation, music, dreams, and the simple beauty of the earth to name a few. Barbara’s specialties include acrylics, mixed media, fabric crafts, collage, watercolor, pen & ink, paper crafts and murals. “What the Angel Saw” was created as part of her first solo art show with a focus on mental health.
- Join the Band – Have you always dreamed of joining a band? Here’s your chance! Play cowbell with the Vendetta Brass Band during our Mardi Gras at the Museum on Tuesday, February 21st. You’ll be playing among world class musicians, who’ve played with famous artists such as Prince, Lady Antebellum, Lauren Diagle, and more; however, they are missing something… They don’t just need more cowbell, they need you! Donated by Vendetta Brass Band
We will update this page with more auction items as the come available.
By becoming a sponsor, you will receive:
Presenting Sponsor – $5000
Includes one table of 8 with premium table placement and 2 bottles of champagne. Your company listed on all print materials, including the Annual Gala program, press releases, website, social media. In addition, your business will be highlighted on The Bradley Beat featured on 101.3 The Buzz, My Mix TV, and the Mix 104.1 WCLE Facebook page.
Table Sponsor – $1500
Includes 1 table of 8 with 2 bottles of champagne and your name printed in the Annual Gala program, press releases, and social media.
Half Table Sponsor – $800
Includes 4 tickets with 1 bottle of champagne and your name printed in the Annual Gala program, press releases, ad social media
Individual Tickets – $150 Member Price / $175 Non-member Price
We hope you will join us as we celebrate our past year and Dreams for the future. With your help, we will be in it for The Long Run.
(Saturday) 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Museum & Cultural Center at 5ive Points
200 Inman Street, East